Eid Mubarak!!! I can’t believe that we’re done with Ramadan already! I had a very interesting (that’s the only word that I can think of) Ramadan this year.
Anyway, the Eid lecture was really inspiring. Something about it really made me wish to get closer to Allah (SWT). Sitting next to one of my friends also helped. MashaAllah, she’s one of the most inspiring woman that I know. That said, I regret having missed many Eid prayers before.
Now that Ramadan is over, my goals include:
- Fasting the six days of Shawwal (something that was mentioned in the Khutbah) because fasting this month is important and leads to abundant good deeds.
- Reading and memorizing Quran.
- Reading books that will get me ready for teaching in August.
- Planning lessons and units for the school year
- Working out 6x a week.
- Blogging more often.
- Getting more involved in the community, inshaAllah.
We’ll see if I can keep up with my goals, inshaAllah. Well, Eid mubarak!!!